Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chuck McVey's '41 Super Deluxe


We are nearing completion of this classic '41 Ford Super Deluxe with some old-time speed equipment. Owner, Chuck McVey, is calling her California Dreamin'. He plans to trailer the car back to his California roots next summer to show family and friends, maybe to take in a few shows.

These pictures don't do the Scott Motorsports paint job justice, but the color is a modern version of an old Ford color, '40 Ford Maroon, and it is just stunning.

5 comments:

raymac said...

Some dream others make them happen.
Enjoy the ride Brother
Bro Ray

Anonymous said...

Nice car Chuck. Hope I get a chance to see it.Ernie

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love the color. Can't wait to see the completed project. Blondie

Anonymous said...

Hi Charles, The '41 is sure looking great. I am proud to say that I was one of the first to ride in it when you bought it. My greatgrandson Nathan really liked riding in it also, He rode in the back. LOL
Enjoy and make many memories in it.
Your childhood friend, Shelby from Sutter,California

Anonymous said...

Great looking car Chuck. Next time we meet and have a round of golf, I would like to seat behind the wheel and take a picture of me in it. Also, let me know when you it bring it to Canada.
Your golf buddy in Canada.