Monday, March 2, 2009

'56 Savoy (A.K.A. Black Bart) Picked Up


Letter from Customer:


Hello Bob and The Skirt,

I just wanted to let you know that the 56' Savoy is beyond my expectations! I drove it straight from your shop directly to my son's school. I picked them up and cruised for chicks for a while (kidding), picked up a couple burgers, shakes and the boys (Gage- 9 and Gunnar- 6) loved it!

I've been doing the muscle car and hotrod thing for a while and am pleased beyond belief with the quality of work that you have done and with the staff you have working for you. Out of all of the cars that I have owned this car is one that means alot to me and I just wanted you to know that you have helped me to improve on a family favorite!

I've built and restored sooo many mopars such as cudas, darts etc and can honestly tell you that in all of the years that I have been doing this no business has ever been so professional, honest and trustworthy such as yours.

Thank you again for the excellent craftsmanship and for the worry free installation. I will be back soon with my 67' Barracuda convertible for a little rear end modification so be sure to leave a bay open as I will be back!

Sincerely,

Rob Gifford
1956 Plymouth Savoy (6-Ply / Black Bart)




And here we were just doing our job! Best of luck, Rob. Enjoy your summer!

No comments: